Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Quetzorion #90

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Quetzorion :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Quetzorion {Unique} :smiley:

HP:3750
Damage:1520
Speed:130
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Armor Piercing Strike (x1) (bypass armor)

Long Invincibility (100% shields for 2 turns) [Cooldown: 4]

Nullifying Rampage (x2) (RPE) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Sidestep (Priority) (Cleanse self) (100% dodge) (+10% speed for 2 turns)

{Swap in Dodge} {100% Dodge}
{Immune to Distraction}

Quetzorion {Unique} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:3750
Damage:1500
Speed:130
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Armor Piercing Strike (x1) (bypass armor)

Nullifying Rampage (x2) (RPE) [Cooldown: 1]

Long Invincibility (100% shields for 2 turns) [Cooldown: 4]

Sidestep (Priority) (Cleanse self) (100% dodge) (+10% speed for 2 turns)

{Swap in Ferocity} {+50% damage for 2 turns}
{Medium Shattering Counter-Attack} {x0.5}
{Immune to Swap Prevention}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Zorion need BUFF
  • Zorion need NERF
  • Zorion it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

By the time “Zorion” was launched into the game, I already wanted him! It was one of the first uniques I ever wanted … but recently I was in doubt if he really should join the team. He’s really good, but joining my team won’t be easy!

The fact that it destroys creatures that have positive effects delights me! It will be difficult to join the team, but I will find a way!

Next Creature: Smilonemys

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

1 Like

Either give her attack back or nerf Erlidom’s HP, she NEEDS to be able to 1 shot erlidom again with NR.

7 Likes

Remove partial but NR has delay 0

2 Likes

Are you sure? I don’t remember this… :thinking:

If we are speaking logically, it needs a change. Although if we keep it the way it is, it just needs it’s damage back.

Quetzorion Rework
Unique

Health: 3750
Damage: 1550
Speed: 130
Armour: 0%
Critical: 5%

Shattering Superiority
Nullifying Rampage
Long Invincibility
Sidestep

Medium Piercing Counter (x0.5)
Swap in Dodge

3 Likes

I think @Starlinger27 was suggesting to take off the current delay. Not saying that it doesnt have a delay right now.

3 Likes

I don’t see why Decelerating Rampage has no delay but Nullifying Rampage and Raking Claws do.

1 Like

I guess when it comes to deceleration, inflicting it ASAP only makes sense, and you have the priority next turn. If it were to have a delay, then you’ll likely be dead even before the deceleration wears off.
It is this, or it’s the same reason why Insta Rampage doesn’t have a delay.

1 Like

Just give it it’s damage back and maybe remove the rampage delay, other than that it’s fine, tho immune to Decel could help it fight Gemini

1 Like

Im jsut really disappointed that it lost the counter attack from Pteraquetzal and didnt get nearly anything from it lol

1 Like

This ability should definitely not be delayed … If it didn’t, it would be nice if other Creatures, such as Constrictor, had it.

While Quetziorion may have claws, rather talons (maybe from Pteraquetzal), Strictors definitely doesnt have any :joy:.

Joking aside. I feel like it should get either a 0.25 shattering counter attack or 0.5 armour piercing counter attack. As for the damage, would anybody mind filling me on the damage it used to have, just for context if Im going to suggest a rework for Orion

10 characters

1 Like

What about a .75x?

1 Like