Your Version of: Spinoconstrictor #60

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Spinoconstrictor :hushed:

Spinoconstrictor-icon

{Data of this creature}:

Spinoconstrictor {Unique} :neutral_face:

HP:3600
Damage:1200
Speed:122
Armor:20%
Critical:10%

Pinning Strike (x1)
Sidestep (100%)
Precise Rampage (x2)
Exploit Wound (0.2x)

{On Escape Evasive Strike} {x1}
{Immune to Distraction} {100%}
{Wounding Counter} {33%}

Spinoconstrictor {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:3705
Damage:1350
Speed:120
Armor:0%

Pinning Strike (x1)
Sidestep (100%)
Raking Claws (x2)
Exploit Wound (0.2x)

{On Escape Evasive Impact} {x1.5}
{Wounding Counter} {33%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Constrictor need BUFF
  • Constrictor need NERF
  • Constrictor it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

I think this creature deserves a buff, small , but it deserves.

2 Likes

Raking claws seems out of place, but another ability that does the same thing under a different name could work.

3 Likes

Personally I think exploit wound is useless, but I’ve only unlocked the unique today so not had a chance to try it out. Would vunerability strike not be better?

3900 HP
20 Crit
0 armor
122 SPD
1400 DMG

Sidestep
Distracting Impact
precise rampage
exploit wound

wounding counter
on escape rampage
immune to stuns, deceleration, and distraction

1 Like

Yeah, Precise Rampage is better in this case. The only benefit of RC is that it nullifies Cloak and Evasion, but Spinoconstrictor’s damage is mostly DoT, so removing evasion doesn’t really matter, and it has Sidestep to deal with Cloak.
RC isn’t worth the 1-turn delay here.

Spinoconstrictor {Unique}

HP:3900
Damage:1400
Speed:122
Armor:20%

Nullifying Strike (x1)
Sidestep (100%)
Precise Rampage (x2)
Exploit Wound (0.2x)

{On Escape Rampage} {x2}
{Wounding Counter} {33%}

Not many changes, it’s pretty good, but the health and attack need buffs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Spinoconstrictor
3900 hp
1200 damage
122 speed
0% armor
10% crit

Distraction
Sidestep
Precise rampage
Exploit wound

On Escape Rampage or On Escape Lockdown Impact by @Kingdreadnaught’s suggestion
Immune to distraction
Wounding counter

2 Likes

It just needs more Health.

1 Like

Spinoconstrictor
Unique

Health: 3900
Damage: 1150
Speed: 122
Armour: 0%
Critical: 10%

Distraction
Precise Rampage
Exploit Wound
Sidestep

No Escape
Immune to Distraction
Wounding Counter (33%)

Reasoning:
On escape evasive strike and pinning/bleeding kinda are counterproductive, so instead I gave it distraction and no escape so it bleeds more effectively and takes less damage. Plus this way it has something from it’s dilo g2 component. I made it a bit tankier, and slightly lowered the damage, so it can last longer.

2 Likes

Indeed. Though i kinda wanted the original on escape ability from titanoboa passing onto her hybrids. It would be more dangerous to swap out

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks that Sidestep is completely out of nowhere and place in this evolutionary line???

In this case health is more useful than damage, so that makes sense. Another way to incorporate Distraction would be to give it Precise Pounce.
Personally I’d buff Exploit Wound to have Distraction for 2 turns.

2 Likes

Nope. But the counter-attack is out of nowhere too. This is just another Suchotator situation, albeit more balanced.

That would be cool to have precise pounce, but snakes kinda lunge and stuff, not exactly pounce. I just think it wouldn’t make as much sense. And honestly exploit wound is fun to work with, especially against counter attackers and if constrictor had no escape

Spinoconstrictor
HP : 4050
DMG : 1200
Speed : 121
Armor : 0%
Crit chance : 10%

Nullifying strike
Exploit wound
Precise Rampage
Sidestep

Wounding counter
Immune to Distraction
On escape long dodge
(deal no damage, have 75% chance to dodge for 3 turns)

1 Like

If I could do anything at all… I might move Sidestep to basic and replace Pinning Strike with Instant Pinning Strike… that would just be… nice.

1 Like

What about lethal swoop and 4100 healt

HP: 4100
DMG:1300
SPEED:121
CRIT:10%
ARMOR:0%

Distraction
Sidestep
Precise rampage
Lethal swoop

Wounding counter
On scape evasive stance
Inmune to deceleration

1 Like

Hello. Well as I’m the only one using it in high arena fighting my bros and sis from Apex and other awesome players. I think this would help it to be more useful in this immunes meta.

1. It does need a tiny bit more health. 10%more dmg
  2. On Escape has to be either
    2.1 Evasive Impact. Or
    2.2 Strike Lockdown (Preferred). Make it complete no escape.
  3. Lockdown strike should be null strike or ss.

That’s it. It will lose to immunes which is plenty of there. But it should be able to end all the none immunes.

Note to devs Its on escape has either bug or flaw. While opponent swap out. It’s evasive triggered then do the dmg. Which should last 1 turn. But if the opponent successfully escaped, the next Dino that comes in with counter (eg. Grypo, Dio, Tryko). Spinocon took the full counter dmg which is wrong.

Also many times that new swapped in Dino counter to dying Spinocon and it die while score 3-2. It becomes 3-3 and ended with Draw. If this is supposed to be like this then I’m fine with it. But I think the first to score 3 should win. Will send ticket to support for clarification.

2 Likes

How does she fair for you? i’ve been hard at work trying to make her.