Your Version of: Spinonyx #72

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Spinonyx :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Spinonyx {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:4350
Damage:1000
Speed:124
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Minor Rending Attack (0.34x max HP)
Lethal Wound (x1) (DoT 33.4% max HP)
Precise Rampage (x2)
Definite Rampage (x2)

{Immune to Deceleration} {100%}

Spinonyx {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4350
Damage:1150
Speed:124
Armor:0%
Critical:30%

Minor Rending Attack (0.34x max HP)
Lethal Wound (x1) (DoT 33.4% max HP)
Definite Rampage (x2)
Precise Rampage (x2)

{Immune to Deceleration} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Nyx need BUFF
  • Nyx need NERF
  • Nyx it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

In my opinion she/he is fine, but having 30% critical chance would not be bad!

3 Likes

He has a good move set, but his damage is just so trash. he is completely eclipsed by Tator which is kinda of a shame considering he is a legendary and uses arena DNA. He’d need a serious dmg boost, or a slight dmg boost with high crit like you suggested.

4 Likes

I use spinonyx on my team in Library actually as an oddball and I enjoy it! It’s damage is terrible it’s true, but it can really throw a wrench at super HP boosted monsters. It will always be faster than the likes of gemini and maxima since it can’t be slowed, and can rend like 30-40% (I can’t remember off the top of my head lol) every turn as a basic move if you choose to.

I feel like it’s damage is low since it can cycle rampages back to back for as long as it’s alive on top of being able to bleed and rend. The bleed followed by definite really goes to town on Indo2s I’ve noticed also. Just hope they don’t have an erlidom :laughing:

If anything, I’d just give it 20% critical chance and it’d be perfect. Very underrated IMHO

1 Like