Your Version of: Stygidaryx #4

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Stygidaryx :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Stygidaryx {Unique}:unamused:

HP:4500
Damage:1000
Speed:128
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Lethal Swoop (x0.33)
Clanse and Swoop (x0.25)
Instant Invincibility(100%)

(Swap in Invincibility)
(Immune to Damage Over Time)

Stygidaryx {Unique} (My version)::wink:

HP:4500
Damage:1200
Speed:128
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike(x1)
Lethal Swoop (x0.33)
Rampage and Run (x2)
Long Invincibility (100%)

(Swap in Invincibility)

(Immune to Damage Over Time)
(Immune to Swap Prevention)

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

7 Likes

My version
Stats
Hp:4500
Dmg:1300
Spd:128
Crt:5%
Arm:15%

Superior Shield- Shielded decel strike that cleanses distractions
Defense shattering rampage
Long invincibility
Cleanse and swoop

Swap in wound
Immune to stuns

2 Likes

My stygidaryx will be an endgame tyrant. It will be a monster. A tank that swoops and kicks butt.

4800 Health
1170 Attack
127 Speed
15% Armour
5% Crit Chance

Superiority Strike
Armour Piercing Impact (a present from darwez :slight_smile:)
Lethal Swoop
Instant Invincibility
Swap In Invincibility
Immune to DoT

Did I make him OP? Yes and I’m glad. If Magna, dioraja and maxima can do it, our head butting pterosaur can.

3 Likes

My version of Stygidaryx:

Hp: 4200
Dmg: 1400
Speed: 128
Armor: 0%
Critical: 5%

-Long Defensive Strike
-Lethal Wound
-Long Invincibility
-Impact And Run

Swap In Invincibility
Immune To Distraction (Passive)
Immune To Stuns (Passive)

2 Likes

Superiority Strike
Lethal Swoop
Defense Shattering Impact
Long Protection
Swap in Invincibility

4500 HP
1300 Damage
128 Speed

1 Like

Same stats, but gains 10% armor.

II becomes Acute Stun, to help with bleed stalling.

Gains immune to stun, to safely swap into stunning moves.

I like the unique role Daryx plays, and I would like for it to keep it, while being less clunky and more reliable.

1 Like

This isn’t OP though. If anything it’s slightly worse due to the loss of cleansing swoop.

1 Like

Stydgydarex
Health 4230
Damage 1300
Speed 116
Superiority strike
Lethal Wound
Cleansing Swoop
Instant Invincibility
Swap In Invincibility
Imune to ???

1 Like

I’ve thought of two different builds for Stygidaryx; #1 Tanky Bleeder - This build would focus heavily on Stygidaryx’s bulk and DoT ability. Changes would be: Health; 4500 -> 4950, Speed; 128 - 126, Damage: 1000 -> 900, Armor; 0% -> 15%, Critical; 5% - 10%. Skill Changes: Superiority Strike -> Shielding Strike, Lethal Swoop -> Lethal Swoop, Cleanse and Swoop -> Cleanse and Swoop, Instant Invincibility -> Instant Invincibility. Swap-In Invincibility -> Swap-In Invincibility. Gains Swap-In DoT. Gains Immunity to Deceleration. The added bulk on this build would allow Stygidaryx to continuously bleed enemy dinosaurs. Its newly gained SIDoT would pair well with it’s already existing SIA.

The Second build would make Stygidaryx more tanky. #2 Tank - This build would focus heavily on being a swap-in tank rather than being a bleeder. Changes would be; Health; 4500 -> 5000, Speed; 128 -> 120, Damage; 1000 -> 1300, Armor; 0% -> 40%. Critical; 5% -> 5%. Skill Changes would be; Superiority Strike -> Shielding Strike, Lethal Swoop -> Regenerate and Run, Cleanse and Swoop -> Cleanse and Swoop, Instant Invincibility -> Instant Invincibility. Swap-In Invincibility -> Swap-In Invincibility. Gains Decelerating Counter. Gains Immunity to Stuns. Gains Immunity to Deceleration.

2 Likes

It would be great!

2 Likes

I think he really should have it!

I like the Damage!

Immune to Damage Over Time?:thinking:

All this?

Wow!:hushed:

1 Like

That would not be bad!!!:wink:

1 Like

Do you think it’s too much? I kinda feel like Stygidaryx should have some armor, maybe I should lower it to 15/20% instead?

1 Like

15% would not be bad!:smile:

1 Like

Eh sure, I don’t really like that for Darex but it works. I wrote it like that because I couldn’t figure out wich imunity to give it.

1 Like

I understand…

Really? It gains tons of stats. It still can cleanse with superiority Strike. And if you want I can switch Piercing Impact to cleansing Impact.

1 Like