Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Suchotator #34

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Suchotator :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Suchotator {Rare}:unamused:

HP:4500
Damage:1070
Speed:116
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Lethal Wound (x1)
Nullifying Impact (x1.5)
Instant Distraction (90%)

Suchotator {Rare} (My version)::wink:

HP:4250
Damage:1075
Speed:116
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Definite Strike (x1)
Gashing Wound (x1)
Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50%)
Instant Distraction (-90%)

{Swap in Wound}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

{Note: It’s not because I modified some things means this creature needs to change, it’s perfect just the way it is, ok?}

5 Likes

Hmm I think it’s good but I would replace gashing wound with expose weak spot so it can do some more damage cause now it It relies on lethal most of the time

1 Like

Get rid of Lethal Wound and give it Gashing instead.

1 Like

My version of Suchotator:

Hp: 3650
Dmg: 1000
Speed: 122
Armor: 0%
Critical: 20%

-Defense Shattering Strike
-Ferocious Strike
-Gashing Wound
-Distracting Impact

Swap In Definite Strike

2 Likes

It’s fine the way he is right now, no need to change anything.

9 Likes

This right here

1 Like

But it is nothing like its component, so this hybrid makes very little sense

2 Likes

Neither indominus is like his parents with immunity, cloak and piercing attacks.

2 Likes

But Indo is based on a movie ‘character’ so

1 Like

Then what about spinonyx. You see they are hybrids so they can have different abilities from their parents. Plus no one said(devs) they must have the same attacks as their parents.

3 Likes

It has 1 rampage from one parent and bleed and second rampage from the other one, so xd

1 Like

My version:

Keeping my baby just the way she is. She’s in a perfect spot right now, not too strong, not too weak, no reason to change her.

6 Likes

I know the kit makes no sense comparing with the parents(except for lethal wound), but i wouldn’t change anything. This is the strike Tower MVP when we are low level. This is an example that getting creative and with a hybrid’s kit by straying from a simple combination of the parent’s moves got an awesome result. The same could be said about purrutaurus and carnotarkus, indom, etc.

5 Likes

Remember this!:wink:

4 Likes

The 1st rampage is precise and the 2nd is definite. The parents don’t have any of them and he has rending strike too sooo xd

2 Likes

Precise is just boosted normal rampage and definite is boosted DS rampage and they gave it rending bcuz it was new move (just like the rampages) soooo

1 Like

Yeap but they are new moves like you said plus you can see that way for suchotator too. He has superiority which is a better version of strike, he has lethal wound which again is a better version of gashing wound, null impact a move that removes all positive effects which ia a better version of the swap in ability of irri and lastly a new move.

1 Like

Is suchotator op? Is it broken? No? Good

1 Like

I don’t think anyone said that…

What I mean is don’t fix something that isn’t broken.

2 Likes