Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Swap in Stun #27

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature/skill or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities)and for skills, tell how she could change (getting better or worse):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature/Skill is: “Swap in Stun” :hushed:

{Data of this creature/skill}:

“Swap in Stun” {Skill}:unamused:

“Gain 66% chance to stun for 1 turn after swapping in.Cannot swap for 2 turns”

{Creatures that have this ability}:

•Edmontoguanon
•Edmontosaurus
•Iguanodon
•Maiasaura
•Pachy
•Phorusaura
•Smilocephalos
•Smilonemys
•Tenontosaurus

“Swap in Stun” {Skill} (My version)::wink:

“Gain 100% chance to stun for 1 turn after swapping in.Cannot swap for 2 turns”

{Creatures that have this ability}:

•Edmontoguanon
•Edmontosaurus
•Iguanodon
•Maiasaura
•Pachy
•Phorusaura
•Smilocephalos
•Smilonemys
•Tenontosaurus
•Tenontorex

And you?would you change this creature/skill?and how would it change?:thinking:

3 Likes

I really believe it should be 100%. :sweat_smile: I dont think I’ve had a successful swap in stun before.

13 Likes

Yup definitely need to be 100%. %-based means that it is as good as having no swap in ability at all, because it is no longer a reliable strategy and you cannot plan properly and accordingly. Tweak the affected creatures if needed.

5 Likes

I’d just make it 100% tbh.

2 Likes

I thought 100% would be a lot, but no! because there are immunities,immunities to stuns and also because the other creature can be faster and can win!!

Please make it 100%, or at very least 75 like the other stunning moves. My nemys would greatly appreciate it.

4 Likes

I think it should definitely be 75% or 100%. A swap in strike having the same stun chance as one that doesn’t do any damage is nonsense.

3 Likes

Plus make 100% it make hadrosaurs such as tenato and Eddie super good

2 Likes

Although ten might get a nerf if it gains a swap in move cause you can’t have it Dino and swap it in too

Make it 75%. If it works, opponent next turn attack +50%; if it fails, your non-overhaul ability will act first next turn no matter what.
All of those won’t apply to immune to stun.

1 Like

“Swap in Stun” {Skill}

“Gain 75% chance to stun for 1 turn after swapping in.Cannot swap for 2 turns”

Like all stun moves, it’s don’t doing any damage so no op =)
And yeah this small buff to Tenontorex would be good

1 Like

Make it 66% to stun, bypass armor and shields but only do 0.5 attack

1 Like

That already exists, swap in headbutt.
Ops. Not bypassing the shield.

3 Likes

Swap-in headbutt does 0.5 attack?

1 Like

You must be thinking swap-in stunning strike, not headbutt. The former does 1x and latter 0.5x. Check carbocera.

It needs to be a minimum of 75% but that might even be too low. It seriously feels like the most unreliable move in the game. I don’t know what my actual percentage is for successful stuns, but I know it’s not 66%. It’s probably closer to 33%. And when Phora fails a swap in stun against something doing Instant Charge, you’re screwed because you’re stunned AND pinned. Even though the creature is immune to swap prevention. So you just get to die when it fails. That’s basically what it is. Swap in die.

5 Likes

Everyone already said it but I’d just make it 100% since it doesn’t do any damage. Tenontorex getting it would be awesome.

4 Likes

Or; alternatively, make swap-in rampage only 66% :stuck_out_tongue:

The other 34% the creature just swaps in and takes a nap. :laughing:

In all seriousness tho, why 66% for a swap in that does 0 damage, yet 100% chance of a swap in rampage?

2 Likes

100% maybe a little unfair if we look on swap in dodge … they always get 33% of the damage

One destructive move like that is supposed to take a fair punishment for balance. Only a few turns of swap-in bound apparently won’t do the trick. Especially when it’s given a regen ability, downright design defect.
Swap-in attack directly take HP off from opponents at the moment it’s in the play. So it best to follow the same pattern, that is to trade HP. As long as stalemate mechanic still exists, it would be the equivalent punishment for the swap-in attack user. Since they are no longer be able to perform the “free” action.