Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Thagomizer #37

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature/skill or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities)and for skills, tell how she could change (getting better or worse):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature/Skill is: “Thagomizer” :hushed:

{Data of this creature/skill}:

“Thagomizer” {Skill}

“Deal x1,5 damage.Reduce target’s speed by 50% for 2 turns {Cooldown: 3}”

{Creatures that have this ability}:

•Ankyntrosaurus
•Dsungaia
•Kentrosaurus
•Stegodeus
•Stegosaurus
•Tuojiangosaurus
•Wuerhosaurus

“Thagomizer” {Skill} (My version)::wink:

“Deal x1,5 damage.Reduce target’s speed by 50% for 2 turns. Dot 0.30x of target’s max HP for 1 turns. {Cooldown: 3}”

{Creatures that have this ability}:

•Ankyntrosaurus
•Kentrosaurus
•Stegodeus
•Stegosaurus
•Tuojiangosaurus
•Wuerhosaurus
•Stegoceratops

Note

{Note: It’s not because I modified some things means this creature/skill needs to change,ok?}

• Thagomizer need to change
  • Thagomizer don’t need to change

0 voters

And you?would you change this creature/skill?and how would it change?:thinking:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t change it, but I would add different variations of it, like Defense Shattering Thagomizer, Lethal Thagomizer, Precise Thagomizer ect. and give the new variants to the all ready existing stegosaurids.

3 Likes

There are two other deceleration (Slowing Impact and Decelerating Impact) and they are better!

2 Likes

Make it only 0.2x of target’s max HP for 1 turn.

1 Like

I’d say make it do 0.25 of your opponents health for 1 turn due to a thagomizer being designed to poke a hole in your attacker

2 Likes

Thats true

1 Like

My version of Thagomizer:

Deal 1.5x damage. Bypass armor. Target’s speed is reduced by 50% for 3 turns. Cooldown: 3

A lot of people have been suggesting of giving it a DoT effect, but I’m honestly not a big fan of that idea.

1 Like

My version would be that it is a stun move with a possibility of being a bleeder

1 Like

I like it being a slower, and bleeding also makes sense, cus of course you’d bleed badly from being whipped by a bunch of spikes! But I’m also ok with how it is now

1 Like

Id make something different, a signature Thagomizer for each Stego:
Stegosaurus - Distracting Thagomizer (+reduces the attack of en enemy by 50% for one turn)
Toujiango - bleeding Thagomizer (+0.2 of target max hp for 2 turns)
Wuerha - Shielding Thagomizer (+50% shield for a turn)
Kentro - DS Thagomizer (+Destroys shields and bypasses armor)

3 Likes

My version:
Deal 1.5x damage. Pierces armor. Reduce target’s speed by 50% for 2 turns. Dot .20 of target’s HP for 1 turn. (Cooldown 3).

Give It to stegoceratops too.

1 Like

I’ve seen so many suggestions about giving Thagomizer a DoT effect, but why not give it a rending effect then?

Bypass armor. Deal 0.34x of opponent’s max HP. Opponent’s speed is reduced by 50% for 2 turns. Cooldown: 2

1 Like

I like the idea of adding different types of thagomizer moves. Depending on the creature, the appropriate thagomizer should be assigned.

1 Like

Just thought about this idea. How about having it either distract or acute stun?

2 Likes

I think as a special move exclusive to stegosaurs it needs some oomph. It’s just a long cooldown slowing impact right now.

I say give it a small bleed for 2 turns. Like .15X

4 Likes

The story of how the thagomizer got its name.

1 Like