Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Thoradolosaur #83

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Thoradolosaur :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Thoradolosaur {Unique} :neutral_face:

HP:4200
Damage:1680
Speed:109
Armor:0%
Critical:40%

Defense Shattering Strike (x1) (Destroy shields) (Bypass Armor)

Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Defense Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Instant Charge (x1) (Priority) (75% Stun for 1 turn) [Cooldown: 2] [Delay: 1]

Thoradolosaur {Unique} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4375
Damage:1750
Speed:109
Armor:10%
Critical:40%

Defense Shattering Strike (x1) (Destroy shields) (Bypass Armor)

Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Defense Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Instant Charge (x1) (Priority) (75% Stun for 1 turn) [Cooldown: 2] [Delay: 1]

{Swap in Slow}
{Immune to Stuns}
{On Escape Cleanse} {When the Opponent’s try to escape, Cleanse self)

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Thor need BUFF
  • Thor need NERF
  • Thor it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

Thor is undoubtedly one of the easiest ones to do and is not totally strong, being stopped easily … Despite all this, in my opinion it is balanced (it is incredible against creatures that have armor and horrible against those that have Distraction).

And remember, I’m talking about Thor level 26 without impulses (any creature becomes extremely strong with Stat Boosts!).

Next Creature: Indominus Rex

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

1 Like

I agree with your new stats, i think It needs a small stat buff, though i wouldn’t give It any other new abilities

4 Likes

I think a simple stat buff could be all that Thor needs. A Swap-in ability would definitely be interesting, and a first for a chomper too, though I don’t expect it’ll get one.

2 Likes

Way too much for a buff imo. I think he should just have that 15% armor and maybe 4350 HP

5 Likes

I missed the “dead Thor” option.

2 Likes

I think you hate Thor… just thinking… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thor dont needs a buff.
Its an old dino, you get tousends of sino dna as present from Ludia at beginning.
Allo and Tarbo Dna you find on each corner too.
You also can donate both dna too.

Thor is one of the most overpowered dinos in the game, because so many players boost it so hard!
I dont know how players asks for a buff… Sorry!
Create other uniques, then you dont ask for a buff

Because balancing is about lvl 26 unboosted

3 Likes

Delete Sino, type Blue and you have the same story with Indo G2. But somehow Thor sucks and Indo G2 is op

5 Likes

Thats noncence and you know it.
Thor is so powerful because of the mistakes from ludia at the beginning of the allicance rewards.

Its the only positive counteract to do the stats low for this OP dino

1 Like

To be fair, not every current player was even around to take advantage of those alliance rewards.

6 Likes

That was 1.5 year ago, I bet most Thor users weren’t playing the game back then, as veterans mostly don’t use Thor (because he sucks).
And we shouldn’t nerf a creature because of Ludia’s old, forgotten mistakes.

3 Likes

Yeah Ludia screwed up all aim was rewards and gave everyone sino for like 6 months and then they introduced boost and Thor was like the highest level unique people had as an average hardcore player so everyone dumped boost into it and made it super OP.

The instant charge and the insane crit chance is what makes it too OP.

sure and Indo got a first nerf for about 2 month.
And so many players complain it now so why ludia should nerf indo not in the next patch.

Sorry you want a buff of thor because indo is to strong?

No, I want a buff to Thor because he sucks. I used Indo G2 example to show you that giving players free ingredients isn’t a reason to nerf a creature

4 Likes

Thoradolosaur is not overpowered. Matchmaking and boosts can make it seem that way though.
It’s actually one of the worst Uniques.

If all those Thor users dumped their boosts into something else, you’d be grumbling about that dino instead.

6 Likes

After 1.15 boosts reset the number of overboosted Thors will probably shrink drastically, as there are loads of better dinos to put boosts into. You’ll see, remember my words

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same thing.

1 Like

If Thor was so OP, It wouldn’t be in Apex mid. No amount of boosts changes how mediocre it is. And no one in their right mind would say It is OP after using It in a skill tournament.

8 Likes

I mean i just won against a thor…with the piece of crap that is monolorhino at lvl 21

I’m mean if Thor is op that mean rhino is absolutely broken

13 Likes