Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Tyrannolophosaur #85

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Tyrannolophosaur :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Tyrannolophosaur {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:4200
Damage:1640
Speed:108
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Nullifying Strike (x1) (RPE)

Distracting Strike (x1) (-50% damage por 2 turns) [Cooldown: 2]

Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Defense Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Tyrannolophosaur {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4250
Damage:1825
Speed:112
Armor:0%
Critical:30%

Nullifying Strike (x1) (RPE)

Distracting Strike (x1) (-50% damage por 2 turns) [Cooldown: 2]

Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Armor Piercing Rampage (x2) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

{Immune to Distraction}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Typho need BUFF
  • Typho need NERF
  • Typho it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

I don’t have Tyrannolophosaur yet (although I have enough DNA to create and level up).
He was incredible in some of the times I fought against, Cleaning up everything I had improved, but lost easily when I used an immune or distracted creature.

Next Creature: Trykosaurus

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

1 Like

Through my experiences I think it needs a little buff. Maybe getting its damage to at least 1700 but everything else is fine.

3 Likes

I don’t know if “Typho” could receive “Immune to Distraction” from Dilopho Gen 2, but Tenontorex could receive … :thinking:

I think its pretty well balanced. i remember taking out quite a few indominus with it because they didn’t realise that cloak could be nullified :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I love it when my opponent uses something positive and I clean. I feel victorious even though I didn’t win the battle! :laughing:

1 Like

My favourite is indo g2 using mutual fury directly after my spyx has used minimal speed up strike.

2 Likes

I feel as though this needs a slight buff, as is with TenRex. Maybe a little something like this:
4200 HP
1800 ATK (This is justified due to both ingredients having 1800 attack, so its quite a no-brainer)
110 Speed (Dilo ingredients should atleast let it outspeed other chompers)

Moveset is fine, though I dont know whether Tyranno needs the immunity to distraction. Mayne just leave it for its younger brother TenRex.

Anyway, since I posters cant revive old posts (I dont actually remember if youve done TenRex yet but anyway here it is), here is TenRex:
4500 HP
1700 ATK
112 Speed

Since TenRex will get the immunity from distractions, Superiority strike is redundant.

Decel Strike
Same other moves

Immunity to Distraction
Intimidate Ability (Nullifies every positive effect applied to opponent’s dino. Passive)

2 Likes

I think it needs a speed increase (111 perhaps) and make null strike a priority move and it becomes a viable competitor without being broken

2 Likes

Tyrannolophosaurus needs a different animation for distracting strike. Maybe the roaring animation that Tryko has.

4 Likes

Health: 4300
Attack: 1800
Speed: 108
Critical Chance: 20%
Moveset:
Distraction
Nullifying Impact
Defence Shattering Impact
Defence Shattering Rampage

The slight attack buff is purely due to the fact that both parent species have attack stats of 1800 and there really is no reason as to why their hybrid would have a nerfed attack. The main function of the revised moveset is to provide Tyrannolophosaur with the defence shattering capabilities of Tyrannosaurus Gen2 as well as constant access to the distracting capabilities of Dilophosaurus Gen2. Nullifying Impact would increase damage output at the tradeoff of a cool down.

2 Likes