Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Utahrinex #16

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Utarinex :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Utarinex {Unique}:unamused:

HP:3750
Damage:1550
Speed:126
Armor:0%
Critical:10%

Decelerating Strike (x1)
Rampage and Run (x2)
Distracting Impact (x1.5)
Instant Charge (x1)

Utarinex {Unique} (My version)::wink:

HP:3500
Damage:1650
Speed:128
Armor:10%
Critical:10%

Decelerating Strike (x1)
Distracting Rampage(x2)
Impact and Run (x1.5)
Instant Charge (x1)

{Swap in Definite Strike} {x1}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

4 Likes

Ok here’s mine
Health: 3,800
Attack:1,600
Speed: 127

Move set
Superiority strike
Distracting impact
Rampage and run
Instant charge
Immune to stuns

It would be a perfect counter for smilonemys and even uthasino plus it makes sense for it to be immune to stuns since it would but heads with others of it’s kind

1 Like

Distracting Rampage so it has only Decelerating Strike as a first turn move? No thank you

2 Likes

Huh that’s true hang on

There fixed

Which is why i increased the damage

Wouldn’t make much difference… It’s similar to Dilora, which is crap now.

1 Like

It isn’t just about the damage. A turn-1 distracting move is an important part of both Rinex and Utahsino’s respective kits, especially against the chompers that they’re so good at countering.

2 Likes

3500 HP
1500 Damage
Rest same.

Distraction
Rampage and Run
Extended Critical Strike (3 turns)
Greater Stunning Impact
Immune to Declaration

2 Likes

My version of Utarinex:

Hp: 3000
Dmg: 1450
Speed: 127
Armor: 10%
Critical: 5%

-Superiority Strike
-Distracting Impact
-Rampage And Run
-Instant Charge

Swap In Strike

1 Like

After seeing some of these ideas it’s just as well they don’t listen to our ideas :rofl:

If you give it swap in definite strike, increase it’s speed, and it gets a buff on its damage with its original moveset and it gets immune to distraction too it would be unbeatable!

It would swap in and hit for 1600, then distract hit for 2400 then IC another 1600 before the opponent got a decent hit in! And with a 3200 rampage and run it could come back and do it again!

If you think the rat is bad, and Yoshi is a nightmare imagine how it would be if this was running riot!

1 Like

Actually it would be weak against the true speedsters like erlidom, orion, phorusaura, indoraptors, yoshi etc bc of his low health.

1 Like

3650 Health
1650 Attack
127 Speed
0% Armour
10% Crit Chance

Superiority Strike
Distracting Impact
Instant Charge
Rampage And Run

2 Likes

With a swap in, an instant charge, and a swap out it wouldn’t struggle!

Instant charge has a delay of 1 turn so even if it swap in can use it immediately.

1 Like

my version;

Utarinex - Stat Changes; Health; 3750 -> 3800, Damage; 1550 -> 1550, Speed: 126 -> 127, Armor; 0% -> 10%, Critical: 10% -> 15%. Skill Changes; Decelerating Strike -> Shielded Decelerating Strike, Rampage And Run -> Rampage And Run, Distracting Impact -> Distracting Impact, Instant Charge -> Instant Charge. Gains Swap-In Acute Stun (basically a swap-in 100% stun). Gains Immunity To Distraction.

1 Like

He seems fine. Not going for him, but maybe they should adjust his stats to counter Dracoceratops. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would you give it distracting rampage? The delay means it’s a sitting duck on turn 1. Almost useless.

I think they make the kit as it was back when rinex was released and distracting rampage didn’t has a delay.

1 Like

Well, at least it would make him better than Utasinoraptor :sweat_smile:. I changed some things on my version. Hope you’re happy now, and thanks for the criticism.