Wait where is the Legendary, we voted for it right

2 Likes

The only thing good is unlocking arctops

Have you not unlocked it yet

3 Likes

Sadly no no

4 Likes

I guess it’s in the incubator or a mistake it is ludia after all

Or maybe the daily creature of the month can you imagine that wow…

3 Likes

does anybody know what the epic tower on friday is?

2 Likes

I’m excited about those rares at least. Actops is always good, and I’m working on making Tuoramoloch and Dio.

But who has trouble spelling “pyroraptor” :joy: I struggle to think of an easier name.

Edit: lmao I realized I misspelled it in my original post, maybe it IS hard to spell after all :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s the spelling bee incubator; its not sure if its the new creatures or the old ones tho

isn’t the spelling bee incubator on sunday? I’m talking about the one on friday

1 Like

Lol oops looks at the wrong one, sorry I’m tired, but it seems to be a carbonemys strike

1 Like

oh ok, thanks!

1 Like

Disappointed. Wanted Carbonemys and Scutosaurus as the Epics. At least one of them. The Rares are fine.

1 Like

I see the carbonemys every day it is a shame we can’t trade DNA. BTW are you trying to get the Smilocephalosaurus

Carbonemys

1 Like

Trying to level up my Smilonemys. Need more turtle DNA. Also more Smilodon DNA. Need Scutosaurus as well. Would like to be prepared for its future hybrid.

2 Likes

FYI. Calculations have been made, and not only is Tuojiangosaurus great for Tuoramoloch in M-Rex raids, Pyroraptor and Pyrritator both showed promise. Stock up on them people!

[Edit] Brontolasmus is also promising, dart Brontotherium people!

1 Like

Whoa, a PREMIUM Incubator?!?!?

1 Like

Cmon now they’re gonna fix that thanks for saying something :rage: