Ludia Forums

Your Worst Dominator League Match

What was the most annoying Dominator match you experienced? Mine was in the Plotosaurus VIP tournament where I had successfully caught a opponent team with almost twice my team’s ferocity in a 3 attack 1 block pattern, but I realised that my attacks were short of a few numbers to land the K.O (realised it when seeing the multiplied numbers next to the attack button), and needless to mention the opponent had 1 block… A mistake which could have been avoided had I not been impatient and reserved just one more point. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Mine was in the Proterogyrinus Tournament I’m pretty sure. I got a match-up with a lvl 28 Yudon, lvl 30 Metriaphodon, and a lvl 14 Erliphosaurus. I was running like a lvl 30 Legendaries team.

2 Likes

Mine was…I don’t remember when but faced a 3 lvl 40 VIP team.

1 Like

I tend to find the super high health opponent teams the most annoying especially if i happen to choose dino’s that don’t have an attack on the higher side.

Even with perfect play if it takes 6 or 7 hits to just to take out one of the opposing dino’s it’s gonna be a tough go.

Talking things with around 6k health and up mainly

A high lvl Proceratosaurus in the lead off position of the other team when you have a herb to start is never a good start either.

3 Likes

Well an herbivore with the life of an Apatosaurus level 20, 30 at the beginning can resist quite a lot…

1 Like

not a problem to carnivores. the real problem are level 20-30 pachygalosauruses (wait that’s legal?)

2 Likes

its really frustrating if the opponent is using a pachygalosaurus at around 6300 health and you cant kill it within 4 attack points when using a carnivore at around 900 attack or an amphibian at 600 attack…

2 Likes

My first Tapejalocephalus just slayed one such Pachygalosaurus,the second got wasted in PvP thinking I was playing the tournament

1 Like

Honestly i cant tell, 99% of my loses are my own fault :joy:

4 Likes