Ludia Forums

Your Worst Enemy

Name your worst enemy in the game (can be anything: creature, player, general feature, etc). I will go first: my worst enemy in the game is Tail Targets in Drone Mode.

2 Likes

Any dino whose tail or legs move too much when trying to dart them.

7 Likes

Powerful Rubbish.

Always face him without my Erlidominus to put that T.Rex of his down :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I feel a common answer would be Thor, but i think i shall make a better one in this case.

Darting the snakes, as you cannot tell which way them move, and figuring out where the next darting point is a guess of luck.

2 Likes

Cheap swap in wins. You have totally outplayed your opponent and they pull a rat on what be your winning hit and steal the match.

6 Likes

Darting a snake…

:confounded:

7 Likes

(Garbage matchups aside)
When youre doing pvp, the match is close, and it freezes for a few seconds costing you the fight you could have won.

Also fights where your opponent constantly swaps between both rats and something like monostego, and it’s a slow agonising loss that you can’t do anything about cos you weren’t given the dinos you needed.

Something that’s not pvp related: when raid bosses are a literal toe out of range, and dont step into your circle.

3 Likes

Swapping in a monster Grypolyth has also been a huge problem for me.

My Trykosaurus and Mammolania can take them on, but if it’s out and my Thor or Erlidominus are either dead or not in my lineup, there’s no guarantee of victory for me.

1 Like

Sauropods are the absolute worst for this.

nitro thor and metrodons, 10 fuses on uniques, and darting sneks

6 Likes

OP creatures in the arena, fusing a 10 on hybrids, darting on body parts the move way to much, and not getting Titanaboa dna to lvl up my boi Venom. A.K.A Spinoconstrictor.

1 Like

Two words: Connection issues.

1 Like

People whose username starts with Q

…Just kidding it’s obvious which creature(speed boosted) my worst enemy is considering how it ruins every day of my life, and my second worst enemy is when I have to look for a no.4 for a raid… takes hours. Also for tournament I hate speedties because I never win them which is why it’s so hard to get into top 250, not to mention how RNG favours the opponent 75% of the time

Those who show laughing emote when I lose.

7 Likes

Worst enemy for me is the legendary bird. Ugh just thinking about it makes me remember how annoying it is for me

The Ludia developers…

1 Like

Speedtie…

1 Like

the glitches and rng

1 Like

the speed ties in the tournaments, and on the occasion, they will always go first somehow even though it says that you selected a move first

I feel like they use a mouse or something like some phones and tablets can use