Ludia Forums

Zalmoxes Rules Tournament- 5/22 - 5/25

This weekend’s tournament is for Zalmoxes. The previous Zalmoxes tournament predates our data. It was available during the September 2018 Clash of Titans as well as through Battle Stage 80. This tournament does have Rules: Amphibians and Pterosaurs Only. Historically, Rules have not had a great impact on the minimum number of trophies for a Dominator finish, although if your lineup matches well with the Rules, you will find it an easier tournament. Our existing data on 3 day tournaments suggests this one will fall somewhere between 1160 and 1380.

Good luck to all.

6 Likes

Been waiting for this topic to open. Finally was able to use my Pteros in a tournament. Been only using Apato - Presto - Concav.

Some early data, I’m at 410 points:

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

For some reason a three day tournament seems short! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

You could have created it any time

4 Likes

I lost a couple of fights at the threshold to dominator.
Now I always use an amphibian with approximately 2000 health as meat shield in the first spot, a strong pterosaur as second and another pterosaur with 1500 health as backup. Some fights were hard but it worked so far.

5 Likes

If I had only kept more super tapys at level 10 and not leveled up that many.
Still, slowly figured out what scores 40 trophies or close to.

The following lineup consistently gives 39 trophies per win:

5 Likes

I just thought someone who was keeping data might want to start the thread :blush:

I would have added my data later anyways. Thanks for starting it Andy :blush:

I am also shocked that Tommi loses fights :flushed:

6 Likes

I was just joking. I never ever lost a fight and will never be.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I hope I can keep up in this tournament… lots of other PvEs to do today, and it’s a work day for me and I have a heavy schedule so not sure how much time I’ll have for completing stuff until tonight. Typically I can make use of my deep bench to get a lot of runs done but with it being so restricted, that’s going to be harder to do, so may have to actually think about skipping some events for the first time in a long time. Not that I need this unlock… but the LPs alone are worth it over some of these PvEs.

5 Likes

The predator LP is equal to the dominator LP. Both are 1300/2600VIP.

1 Like

The good news is that 2 events are 2 days long

2 Likes

Snuck into Dominator again. Unless the tournament slows to a halt early like the last one, I think I’m going to have to try to sneak in right at the end to finish there.

3 Likes

Some data

2 Likes

I think I’m done for the night. The tournament is a
little slow. In my first post, bottom of Dom was low 200’s and right now bottom is 312. I am top with 803 Trophies.

It might pick up tomorrow like usual, but in case it doesn’t, anyone who is top of Predator should keep trying.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out! I’m so used to them being 1-day I often forget to even check. Of course, I’d already completed all but the last battle on each of the 2-day ones…

I was worried for nothing anyway… once I had time to pound away at it I realized just how many flyers I really had to use. No problem getting up to the top spot in Dominator.

2 Likes

I did not participate in the tournament yesterday. I made a run this morning only to complete daily missions and for SDNA rewards for reaching tournament levels… so I squeaked into bottom of Dominator for SDNA reward. It’s an easy tournament, but I’m not sure how much I’ll participate other than to complete daily missions…

3 Likes

I know it might be a bit too huge of an ask,but I would like to finish in predator again,my best amphibians are a Kaprosuchus 20,Nundasuchus 20, Pterosaurs are Rhamphorhynchus 30,Zhejiangopterus 30, but it is worth the try,depends on the pace of the tournament. It will also help my LP Stack , I have 4000 at the moment . I got my Suchomimus to level 20,and have a spare as well thanks to the tournament.

@DaWise_Weirdo if you have some decent pterosaurs you have a good chance.

I have mentioned my best,last time I used similar stuff for a predator finish. This time too there is a good chance. Hopefully I get better than another 2 Suchomimus.

1 Like

@DaWise_Weirdo right on, like several have said, use an amphibian as a shield and build up reserve points and pummel the opponent with the pterosaurs.

1 Like