Ludia Forums

Zalmoxes Rules Tournament- 5/22 - 5/25

I’m praying for it to slowdown. If not, I might have to try and wake up before it ends (5am for me) and sneak back into Dominator.

1 Like

Fyi, I was at #1 or #2 in Predator and used an AF of 2394.13 and received 38 trophies.

1 Like

Uggh, that kind of thing really sucks! I always worry about getting a phone call I need to take in the middle of a tournament match, but at least I can afford to lose one once in awhile.

3 Likes

Just dropped to #1 in Predator again. Used an AF of 2396.73 and received 39 trophies. Sitting at #86 in Dominator now with 971 trophies. Hopefully I’ll get lucky and that will last me throughout.

3 Likes

Did a few battles today

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be up for the end of the tournament unless something comes up. This might be final for me, I’m 8th at 1817 trophies:

Good luck to anyone trying to fight for a spot!

3 Likes

Also @Bandeezee, just wanted to let you know and possibly some peace of mind since you’re close and working hard; let’s say you were #1 in Predator with 1 minute left in tournament because you waited for cooldown and lost the last battle.

Even though a battle takes 3-5 minutes, with 1 minute left, as long as you click “Battle” and win that last one, when you come out of the battle victorious, the system adds up the points you just received and will push you through Dominator if you have enough to pass the #100 position.

5 Likes

That’s great to know, thank you. I don’t know if I’ll wake up in time, but I’ll try.

1 Like

What do you expect from this weekends bracketed tournament,I do not know about the higher divisions,but since Pteranodon got a hybrid,I expect there will be a Pteranodon for the lower division

1 Like

That is what I did for my previous predator finish.

1 Like

That is what I want to do for a second predator finish. I just hope it works out in my favour. I am currently #3 in hunter . I tried to push into predator playing a match,but got matched against a Suchoripterus 28,Eudimorphodon 20,Eryops 39.

1 Like

Well, it’s certainly very unusual for there to be another bracketed tournament so soon, they’ve generally been rare before. So there must be a reason for it.

1 Like

But yes,there is one.

1 Like

I’m clinging to the last spot in Dominator. Just posting to show where the cutoff is for me right now.

2 Likes

Fell back into Predator #1 spot. Used an AF of 2313.67 and won 39 trophies. Up to Dominator 89th spot now. Here are some pics for data. I’ll try to update as long as I can stay awake.

2 Likes

A morning run… Despite skipping a day of the tournament, I believe I’ll be able to get the Dominator pack. I was not too into this tournament after the long one we just finished.

4 Likes

While I’m not one to give up on a challenge, this isn’t going so well. Kinda feels like I’m trying to stop an avalanche with a hair dryer.

Bottom of dominator.

8 Likes

I will definitely finish in predator

4 Likes

Bottom of dominator with an hour to go.

1 Like

1000-1050, your predictions are impressively correct.

1 Like