Ludia Forums

Zalmoxes Rules Tournament- 5/22 - 5/25

I’ve seen your other graphs and anything you can do in your spare time would be much appreciated. I wouldn’t be concerned with how many trophies on the graph. I would just like a suggestive AF use depending on what place I’m at in the tournament. Obviously it would also depends on what kind of creatures you use. Using all one type would be a gamble. I’m just looking for a suggestive minimum AF. Like you said, it’s not guaranteed because the AI may randomly stomp you. Again, thanks for the video, it gave me a strategy, a suggestive AF to use, and it seems to be working.

I am clinging to spot 99/100 of Dominator and occasionally falling back to legendary – I only have like 6 birds that are tournament-quality, and I feel like I’m running into unbeatable death compositions like half the time.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I still need to make more level 40 legendaries. I’ll have to use what I got that may be comparable to what you use.

1 Like

The tournament is not moving too quickly. There’s no penalty for losing either, so if you keep hanging in there, you should make Dominator.

You have 28-29 hours to go. Good luck!

2 Likes

This tournament is going to end 4 hours earlier than tournaments used to end. It was the same for the last one.
I do not like this because I’m at work at this time (yes…my home office quarantine is going to end tomorrow after 10 weeks) and that means I have no possibility to adjust my result in the last 8 hours of the tournament.
Hopefully this is not going to be the new normal.

Not to mention that I can no longer participate in the hatchery discount on Thursdays, sigh.

3 Likes

In hunter,I came against a ridiculous matchup in Hunter league, pretty happy I did not quit

won it

4 Likes

I had skipped the tournament Friday and was only going to battle in it to complete daily missions, but decided to make a run this morning…

7 Likes

I just hope for another predator finish,I am spot 3 on hunter at the moment.

1 Like

@anon43877113 right on, I hope you finish well

1 Like

A perfect score for a 4th of July.

10 Likes

I had a 2020 yesterday but decided to stop posting scores altogether now.
Prizes aren’t that good this tourney.
Max DNA I got was 500, not a single 1,000, which I usually get several.
Packs, only got one common and maybe 1-2 VIPs.

4 Likes

For me it seems to be one of the better tournaments. Five times 1,000 DNA and an aquatic package so far is not too bad.

4 Likes

Wow, good for you @Tommi. :slightly_smiling_face:
Perhaps Ludia lets us take turns winning better prizes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have better dinos than that but I’m struggling to win in hunter…

1 Like

You will get better at it,only thing you need is better amphibians and pterosaurs. Mayeb some luck occasionally,I am 98 on predator right now.

1 Like

I’m facing opponents with level 26 Mastodonsauruses in hunter…

1 Like

I showed an above matchup that I had to face a level 1 gorgosuchus and 2 nundagosaurus,t 27,the other at 34. But I won it,cause of tactic,a bit of tactic,and there you have it. The AI is an easy opponent.

1 Like

Okay,that is broken,that will perform well even in dominator.

1 Like

I usually face harder opponents that have very powerful pterosaurs.

2 Likes

Like their pterosaur needs 5 or 6 hits for my best pterosaur to kill

2 Likes