Ludia Forums

Zalmoxes Rules Tournament- 5/22 - 5/25

Well, it’s certainly very unusual for there to be another bracketed tournament so soon, they’ve generally been rare before. So there must be a reason for it.

1 Like

But yes,there is one.

1 Like

I’m clinging to the last spot in Dominator. Just posting to show where the cutoff is for me right now.

2 Likes

Fell back into Predator #1 spot. Used an AF of 2313.67 and won 39 trophies. Up to Dominator 89th spot now. Here are some pics for data. I’ll try to update as long as I can stay awake.

2 Likes

A morning run… Despite skipping a day of the tournament, I believe I’ll be able to get the Dominator pack. I was not too into this tournament after the long one we just finished.

4 Likes

While I’m not one to give up on a challenge, this isn’t going so well. Kinda feels like I’m trying to stop an avalanche with a hair dryer.

Bottom of dominator.

8 Likes

I will definitely finish in predator

4 Likes

Bottom of dominator with an hour to go.

1 Like

1000-1050, your predictions are impressively correct.

1 Like

1029 bottom here.

2 Likes

End value for me.

3 Likes

Set the alarm for 4:45am (15 minutes until the end of the tournament for me). Didn’t hear it, but my wife did (not knowing what it was for thank goodness) and woke me up. I was #1 in Predator, so i was able to sneak in a win and finish as #90 in Dominator, so happy. Here are my finishing numbers for the tournament. I don’t think they changed in the last few seconds.

6 Likes

Congrats. I did finish in Predator,got another 2 suchomimus,so now I can have a level 30 and a level 10.

6 Likes

In the Spinosaurus Pack,I got 200 bucks on all cards and even in the Discover Jurassic Park same,so i have 750 dino bucks out of nowhere.

4 Likes

LOL, considering how I maybe only saw one match with all amphis, and lots of high level pteros, not surprised this would be close to impossible! Good on you for trying though.

Here’s the stats I captured when I woke up briefly 1/2 hour before the end. So should be fairly close to final stats.

I finished around 20th place, not bad considering I didn’t put much effort in. Not sure why I was at all worried…I think I have a bit of imposter syndrome when it comes to this game (actually most things in life!)

6 Likes

6 Likes

My end result

4 Likes

Were you not feeling well Andrew? That’s a little low for you :flushed:

2 Likes

The tournament apart from being shorter, just three days, was only for amphibians and Ptero and the Ptero is not that it has a large amount and not very strong

2 Likes