Ludia Forums

Zombie Boss Alert!

I was just completing the last part of the damage missions, this happened a few seconds ago.

Neither I nor it can do any damage no matter what. Stuck at this point. :confused:

@Keith @Ned

3 Likes

It has happened few times before.
Try swapping to another creature. It may work then.

2 Likes

I tried everything. No hope. :confused: Waiting for an intervene from the support. My today’s goal has been lacking because of this.

2 Likes

Anyone? Guys?

2 Likes

Had this happen to me before. You’re done with damage Missions this go round. You can still do the non-damage ones and then manually exit the battle after you qualify. The good news is that it makes it easy to do the X number of Y Attack Missions and easier to do the Block Missions

Edit: Make sure you turn it in to Support, so that hopefully they can prevent it from happening again

3 Likes

I want my 4k DNAs as a compensation.

2 Likes

By the way I really don’t get why they don’t respond my stress call. In any other case, I can see them easily replying back within minutes. At least for directing to contact support via mail. But I see nothing for 3 hours straight.

1 Like

They did not turn back to my previous mails Andy, need to add that. So I won’t bother to write down any other error message which I know it won’t be responded because of the so called “high influx of tickets”. Trying a bit hard to work on these CONTINUOUS errors will free them out of most of the duty they have to deal with, which they insist to ignore. You are telling that it is a known glitch, so I am neither the first nor the last as it seems so. We are paying for this man, I don’t deserve to be neglected. And don’t deserve that much sensitive banning whenever I point out something wrong. So annoying. So REAL annoying. If you want to annoy a person at the top most and even piss her/him off, no exagerated acts needed, basically neglect them. Act like they don’t even exist. @Andy_wan_kenobi

1 Like

It is the weekend; I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t minimal, if any, staff working right now.

To your other point of this being a known bug. It is a very rare bug. I haven’t seen anyone report it in months; a very quick search of the forums suggests possibly as far back as December 2019. My own experience with the Zombie Boss is over 1.5 years ago. So your Zombie Boss may or may not be related to my Zombie Boss. Support can’t fix what they don’t know about, and as we’ve seen from earlier discussions, they much prefer to have a ticket submitted before acting unless it is an issue facing the entire Community. You can agree with that philosophy or not, but that is the reality of the situation at the present.

1 Like

Someone will respond if they have enough information to go on they will respond with a correct solution, but that response won’t come for 4-5 business days.

So you have to ask yourself when requesting support, am I requesting something that will still be an issue in 4-5 days that can be remedied and is the solution I am asking for possible?

For instance if you ask them to fix your boss so you can continue your mission they won’t be able to do that because the boss will be long gone. But if you give them screen shots and show that you were on the last mission and you are letting them know when it happened to hopefully prevent this from happening in the future and request they send you an in game email with the amount of DNA the mission got stuck on they might send it to you. Emphasis on the might.

Long story short know that it will take almost a week to get an answer from them so make the request something that makes sense a week from now.

2 Likes

Mister @Sionsith, I could honestly assure you that I am one of the most patient people around you could ever see. My future profession does need that in every manner furthermore. The main issue here is not the notion of patience, I can easily wait for a month if it is needed and told so. But they started not to turn back to my messages, even with an automated message, inspite of my using of the same mail adress and personal info as adressed and checked before. Also here when I write down something mentioning their names as you have countless times done before and got responded, but I do not see a single trace of a come back, you get what I mean sir? That IS the main problem. We have already got used to the ingame errors if it comes to that.

Edit: Sent a ticket to the support. My previous one was on the 6th of this month, no respond anywhere however I checked even in the spam.

2 Likes

Thanks Andy for your kind replies as always, knowing those put me into a little bit of an ease. I made them informed with the detailed pictures I took, now I will wait for a respond as you’ve sincerely done.

2 Likes

In your head in your head Zombie Zombie…

1 Like

It was not my intent to say you weren’t patient, sorry if it came across that way. I would message @Ned if you haven’t heard anything back from support on any ticket after 5-6 business days.

3 Likes

So nice of you just even considering that @Sionsith, I am so thankful for this. They surprisingly got back to me just in a day saying it will be directed to the upper desk immediately. I think it won’t be a problem since they have all of my neccesary info including the screen shots. 4k DNA seems low I know, but every bit counts for the progression, isn’t it? Thank you for one more time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forgot to mention but they have solved my issue kindly, way before while I am writing these. Thanks Ludia. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It happened once again. :frowning:

@Keith @Ned

(Sending my birdies too, just to show you I could complete these with ease. I was done with the tourney and the PvEs, was recently focusing on the boss.)

Do I need to send a ticket too? :confused:

I would

10 characters

1 Like

I am sorry this keeps happening to you. Please do send a support ticket

1 Like

Ok I will, thanks. Perhaps it is something to do with the current update I dunno. I wonder if anyone else having the same issue. :confused: