Ludia Forums

Zombie dinos are kicking my ass

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play PVP
Step 2 - Kill a dino, have it go to zero points, have it keep playing and kill your creature which still has HP.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: About every third match today

What type of device are you using: iPhone XR

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

In this example, I had my stegodeus bring this 3300 point Utasin down to about 2000. I then jumped in my draco, which does a little over 3200 points of damage when it comes in. I clearly killed the Utasin. Only, no. It showed 0 (as it should have) and then kept merrily playing along, killing my draco on the next move AND my next dino.

WTH??? The zombies might have been funny last week, but this just sucks!

1 Like

Nien Cussing

IDK A random word generated in a different language whatever you call it. But seriously, no cussing in the forums

1 Like

This happens always (on Android) when you accidentally touch the latest apps button or when you briefly switch to another app.
Very annoying and easy to reproduce.

I’m on an iPhone. (xR if it matters.)

Karma at work :rofl:

1 Like

Love the title :joy: this has happened to me before, in my case No Dracoceratops though and I have been the one that’s the zombie it was very weird :thinking:

1 Like

Happened to me just now.
Hit my opponent’s already wounded Erlidominus with an Instant Charge (which went critical , no less), bringing its health down beyond 0, but then it proceeded to Rampage me, winning the game for my opponent somehow!

I usually don’t mind losing, but that one stings…